He is majorly bummed that his musical talent will never be enjoyed beyond the Bureau. He gave everyone his music box mix tape for Candlenights.
He is described as wearing uncharacteristically silly colorful bardic clothes, with "billowing pantaloons", a feathered cap, a violin and a fiddle strapped to his back.
He is first introduced when he goes down the same elevator as the Tres Horny Boys as they are on their way to be inoculated. He plays a composition which moves them to tears. He seems to resent having to feed his compositions to the Voidfish, saying "there goes another great composition".
Episode Appearances Edit
- Ep. 7: Moonlighting - Chapter One
- Ep. 29: The Crystal Kingdom - Chapter One
- Ep. 41: The Eleventh Hour - Chapter One
- Ep. 50: Lunar Interlude IV - The Calm Before The Storm
- Ep. 59: Lunar Interlude V - Reunion Tour - Part Two
Fan Art Edit
- Doesn't like to be tickled.
- Named the Voidfish.
- The Voidfish is his best friend.
- He gets very sarcastic when bribed.
- He handed out his "fire" mixtapes for Candlenights.
- He treasures his rosewood violin the most.
- Genuinely intimidated the Tres Horny Boys with his music.