The Adventure Zone features many strange, and occasionally mundane, items.
Balance Items Edit
Adamant Spanner Edit
- Main article: Adamant Spanner
The Adamant Spanner is a magical wrench with the power to repair things.
Broom of Flying Edit
- Main article: Broom of Flying
The Broom of Flying is, unsurprisingly, a broom that can fly.
Caleb Cleveland, Kid Cop Edit
- Main article: Caleb Cleveland, Kid Cop
Caleb Cleveland, Kid Cop is a series of juvenile mystery novels.
Chance Lance Edit
- Main article: Chance Lance
Extreme Teen Bible Edit
- Main article: Extreme Teen Bible
The Extreme Teen Bible is a holy symbol wielded by Merle Highchurch.
Fantasy Gashapon Edit
- Main article: Fantasy Gashapon
The Fantasy Gashapon is a chance-based dispenser of magic items utilized by the Bureau of Balance.
Flaming Poisoning Raging Sword Of Doom Edit
- Main article: Flaming Poisoning Raging Sword Of Doom
The Flaming Poisoning Raging Sword Of Doom is an overpowered sword found at Fantasy Costco.
The Glutton's Fork Edit
- Main article: The Glutton's Fork
A fork that can transform non-magical objects into food.
Grand Relics Edit
- Main article: Grand Relics
Seven items that are so strong their use could grossly upset the balance of power in the world, causing massive war and turmoil.
Hole Thrower Edit
- Main article: Hole Thrower
A slingshot that can throw holes into things.
Lens of Straight Creepin' Edit
- Main article: Lens of Straight Creepin'
An item that allows its user to track someone's movements.
The Light of Creation Edit
- Main article: The Light of Creation
A mysterious force described as being the power to create anything given a tangible form, possibly having been used to create the entire multiverse.
Magnetic Charge Edit
- Main article: Magnetic Charge
A glass ball that can produce a magnetic field.
Mathias, the Living Grimoire Edit
- Main article: Mathias, the Living Grimoire
A clockwork owl that can recite arcane knowledge on command and allow its user to prep one spell they don't know once per day.
Mockingbird Gum Edit
- Main article: Mockingbird Gum
Gum that allows anyone chewing it to emulate another person’s voice for one hour.
- Main article: Nitpicker
A highly sarcastic, cantankerous humanoid resembling a garden gnome who can pick locks twice a day.
Null Suits Edit
- Main article: Null Suits
An invention by Lucas Miller which cancel out any school of magic.
Phantom Fist Edit
- Main article: Phantom Fist
A gauntlet that projects a spectral hand around itself that knocks enemies back 2d4 feet.
Phone-a-Friend Scrybones Edit
- Main article: Phone-a-Friend Scrybones
Magical bones that enable the bearer to ask the Dungeon Master a yes-or-no question once per day.
- Main article: Railsplitter
An ax offers +1 to attack and damage rolls, as well as the ability to fell any tree once per day.
Ring of the Grammarian Edit
- Main article: Ring of the Grammarian
A ring that allows the wearer to change one word of a spell name, giving the spell a different effect.
Scuttle Buddy Edit
- Main article: Scuttle Buddy
A mechanical beetle that can be wound up and used as a scout, spy, or conversational partner (though he won't have anything interesting to say).
Shield of Heroic Memories Edit
- Main article: Shield of Heroic Memories
A magical shield that remembers the enemies the user has encountered, gaining a +1 to AC on any subsequent battle with creatures of that type.
The Slicer of T'pire Weir Isles Edit
- Main article: The Slicer of T'pire Weir Isles
A stone which, on a successful Persuasion check, can be traded to anyone for the most valuable thing they have in their possession.
Stone of Farspeech Edit
- Main article: Stone of Farspeech
Basically a fantasy walkie-talkie or, if you prefer, a fantasy smartphone.
Tarantula Bracelet Edit
- Main article: Tarantula Bracelet
A bracelet that allows its wearer to climb things.
Umbra Staff Edit
- Main article: Umbra Staff
An umbrella wand with the unique ability to absorb the power of wands belonging to wizards it defeats.