Lucretia, also called The Director, is the leader and founder of the Bureau of Balance. Her name is known only to a select few. She is described as a middle-aged and largely exasperated human woman with dark skin, light hair, and a voice dripping with gravitas.
She joins the IPRE as the chronicler of the journey because it seems like a story worth telling well.
Lucretia operates the Bureau of Balance. She is introduced to Merle, Magnus and Taako on the moon base after they've been inoculated by the Voidfish. After destroying the Phoenix Fire Gauntlet, she offers the three boys employment as Reclaimers.
Prior to forming the Bureau, Lucretia successfully reclaimed one of the Grand Relics, the Bulwark Staff, on her own but her next attempt at reclaiming a relic proved disastrous. She entered Wonderland, in a bid to use the park's contest to acquire another Relic, she lost twenty years of her life in a wager and Wonderland's "games" nearly killed her. She ultimately betrayed her guide, Cam, in order to escape. She also had an unspecified but close and personal relationship with Capt. Captain Bain.
After the boys have returned six Relics it is revealed that Lucretia is actually one of the seven Red Robes who created the Grand Relics. She and the other Red Robes had tried to stave off the Hunger by creating the Relics and while the plan successfully hid them from the hunger, it had a devastating effect on the world. A huge power struggle broke out over the powerful relics, killing many and further strengthening the Hunger. She took it upon herself to erase the other Red Robe members' memories and later created the Bureau of Balance in order to fix their mistake once and for all.
Being part of the Red Robes and spending a century together, Lucretia and the boys would have been very familiar with each other but the boys had no way of remembering their shared past until they were inoculated by the baby Voidfish in episode 59.
After Tres (Dos) Horny Boys deliver the Animus Bell and are inoculated by Junior the baby Voidfish, it is revealed that Lucretia had the seventh Grand Relic the entire time, and that her true goal is to use the combined power of the Light of Creation to create a barrier around the Prime Material plane that will keep the Hunger out forever.
Powers and Abilities Edit
She can speak eight languages.
She uses her staff to activate the chamber that apparently destroys the Grand Relics.
She can write two different manuscripts simultaneously using each hand.
The following are the spells known by Lucretia.
Please note, that most low-level spells can be cast at an additionally higher level for a stronger effect.
1st - 6th Level Edit
|Name||Synopsis||Level||School||Number of Times Used||Episodes Used|
|Shield of Faith||A shimmering field appears and surrounds a creature of your choice within range, granting it a +2 bonus to AC for the duration.||1st-level||Abjuration||1||Ep. 65|
Current Items Edit
- Orange, blue, and white robes, initially described as "very ornate."
- Magical-ish portrait of herself and the other Red Robes
- The Bulwark Staff
- The entire Bureau of Balance staff
|“||Hot diggity shit.... That is a baller cookie.||”|
Featured Episodes Edit
Fan Art Edit
Taako Tuesdays -- Fan art of Lucretia
- Currently, Lucretia is the only character to have a canonically specified skin tone.
- Lucretia can speak 8 languages.
- Lucretia was approx. 18 years old when the IPRE began their journey.
- Lucretia was approx. 18 years old when she saw the Hunger consume her world.
- Lucretia was approx. 18 years old when she was left alone on a hostile world for an entire year with all of her friends dead and turned to statues. (Cycle 65)
- Lucretia was approx. 18 years old when she doomed herself to 12 years in solitude, and erased her families memories in order to let them be happy and mend what they had done to the world on which they now lived. (Cycle 99)