This left-handed heavy plate gauntlet gives the wearer a bonus on unarmed attacks. The gauntlet also projects a spectral hand around itself that knocks enemies back 2d4 feet.
- In Ep. 9, Magnus purchases the Phantom Fist after getting a free sample, i.e. getting punched in the sternum with it.
- In Ep. 10, Magnus punches open a hole in their cannonball after it crashes into a swamp, allowing the Tres Horny Boys to escape.
- In Ep. 13, Magnus knocks a crab out of the train window.
- In Ep. 17, Griffin decides that the Phantom Fist is a left-handed gauntlet so that it doesn't conflict with the Fletcher's Mitt.
- In Ep. 19, Magnus knocks the emergency hatch off an elevator so he and Taako can escape.
- In Ep. 20, Magnus knocks the elevator doors outwards so he and Taako can escape the elevator shaft.
- In Ep. 24, Magnus knocks a goblin off of Hurley's battlewagon and under the adjacent bobsled.
- In Ep. 37, Magnus attempts to knock back the Maarvey bot, but his stoneskin keeps him anchored.
- In Ep. 46, Magnus knocks a member of The Liberation Brigade against Redmond's door.
- In Ep. 56, Magnus knocks a mannequin version of Jenkins across the room.
- In The Adventure Zone: MaxFunCon East Live, Magnus punches Art Goodfriend in the face.